Thought some of you might be interested in this event..
We will be there, hope to see some of you there, ( its south of Cockermouth).
Prehistoric Rock – art in Cumbria
- Venue: Yew Tree Hall High Lorton
- Date: 10th July 2008
- Time: 7.30pm
- How to book: Not required
- Price: Visitors £2
- Tel: Ted Gilbertson 01900 85482
- Lecturer: Dr. Stan Beckensall
- Event Type: Local and Community History
Dr. Stan Beckensall is a world authority on prehistoric rock – art. He has written extensively on most areas of British rock art. The illustrated talk will place Cumbria in a context of British rock – art generally and will present some certainties and many unknown things about it.
Admission Fee includes refreshments